Ankyra Sound when no one needs the heart of me and i'll
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She had an itch, and it drove her crazy. The niggle between her shoulder blades irritated her entirely, for it had roused in a place that she couldn't quite reach. Twisting awkwardly in attempt to reach the source of discomfort with her fangs proved useless and dropping to her haunches to claw with a rear paw didn't work, and so the golden Ostrega stalked the length of the beach as she grumbled inwardly in frustration.

When a stone managed to wedge itself between the pads of a forepaw, Nyx gritted and bared her teeth at her misfortune as she made to shake the object free. Glowering down at the sand beneath her with fierce yellow eyes, her sour expression softened as an idea sprung to mind. Without second thought, she dropped to the ground and flopped to her side, forcing herself onto her back so she could roll in the sand with a satisfied grunt - completely unaware of the masked coywolf who stormed in her direction.
Messages In This Thread
when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 20, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 25, 2018, 01:34 PM