Ankyra Sound when no one needs the heart of me and i'll
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
She shuffled, shifting her weight with her limbs thrust skyward, as she manouvered in a way that allowed the grit and stones to scrape at her unreachable itch. Satisfied, the tawny Ostrega released a content, accomplished huff and flopped to her side. It was then that she noticed the approach of another from the corner of a luminous eye, and dragged her head lazily across the ground to get a better look.

It was the ashen coywolf who veered in her direction and Nyx felt her lips twitch with mild irritation as she shut her eyes to mentally prepare herself for the delight that was Caiaphas. By the time she re-opened them, the hybrid was hovering over her with a sour expression and a demand on her tongue.

Nyx shot her a look that said "the fuck should I know?" as she propped herself up on her elbows, and rolled a peppered shoulder in a shrug. "I'm not their keeper," she said, twitching a raven-tipped ear in attempt to rid it of a sandy clump.
Messages In This Thread
when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 20, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 25, 2018, 01:34 PM