Ankyra Sound when no one needs the heart of me and i'll
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
I guess that's this thread over.  xD

The coywolf's fierce gaze fell heavy on her, and Nyx stared right back. It was in no way a challenge, but a reminder to the masked hybrid that you are not my leader. The hierarchy did not permit Caiaphas to make demands of her, and she refused to be a doormat to anybody beneath her in Grimnismal. Unthreatened by her comrade's glower, the golden Ostrega refused to even attempt stifling the bored yawn that parted her jaws.

Thankfully, the coyote half-breed did not linger. Nyx' fierce yellow eyes followed her as she turned away with a scoff of a snort that was like water off a duck's back. She slumped back down to her side in the sand with a satisfied grunt, not giving a single shit that Caiaphas thought so little of her.
Messages In This Thread
when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 14, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 19, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 20, 2018, 06:08 AM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Caiaphas - February 25, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: when no one needs the heart of me and i'll - by Nyx - February 25, 2018, 01:34 PM