Broken Boulder but then the special secret sickness starts to eat through you
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

ah yep. that sounds like queenie. he can't help but try to hide the fleeting smile across his face, a flicker of inappropriate amusement -- but it's so queenie, and it's what he likes about her, even if he knows what it's like to be on the receiving end of that. still. delight clears his throat, nodding. "thanks," he says, a little surprised by the offer, but genuinely appreciative. "i'm sure that'll -- i'm sure she'll appreciate that. she's very, um. productive," delight says, the politest way he can think of to say 'aggressively type a'. 

"honestly, i have no idea what i'm doing," the adrogyne admits in a rush -- impulsively, but embolded by lanawyn's kindness to him. she reminds him of gracious and of seabreeze, of the kind women in his life that have allowed him to be messy and confused and reassured him anyway. (maybe at some point he should examine his relationships with women, but -- unlikely, let's be real.) he shifts from paw to paw and laughs, a stilted, awkward sound. "we hadn't -- it was kinda, kinda unplanned. i feel like i'm probably gonna do everything wrong." is sure of it, in fact, but saying so out loud would be uncouth. probably.
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]