Blackfoot Forest We are made of all those who have built and broken us.
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
There was pity forming in his stomach as the woman spoke. He couldn't understand how such beauty could be brutalized in such a way that her words were filled with sadness and her skin was marred with scars. Siarut didn't know what the pull was, perhaps it was the woman he had met in the Woods, or the fact that his family had issues in the past, but he felt a draw toward the girl. The need to protect her from the harshness of the world, and help her see the happiness that his family gave him everyday. 

"You could join me, if you wish." He wondered if any had given her such a choice. To stay or to go. He offered her a place to be herself, and the protection of his family. Although he wasn't sure she would even understand that. He tried to convey as much sincerity as he could. "Me and my family." He couldn't help but think that Tahani would be drawn to the woman, the healer in his sister made her sensitive to the heartship of others. "I can't promise that you will feel at home with us immediately, but you will be protected. I promise none will hurt you with my protection. And maybe one day, you will find a home with us." He wasn't sure if what to say, or how to convince her to come, but he truely wanted her to. To join him.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread