Herbalists' Cache ella me levantó
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
he had been spending much time in the herbalists' forest, lately. the plains were a constant reminder of duty, and he could not set foot in the maplewood without thinking of dawn. it was peaceful here, green and sweet-scented, and he found the relaxation he so often craved under the boughs of these trees. plus, it was within calling distance of morningside's territory--so if he was truly needed, he was a simple short howl away.

aditya usually had the place to himself, but today, he caught a glimpse of brown amidst the leaves, wandering through the woods. he took a deep breath, trying to separate their scent from the muddled aroma here. warily, he picked his way through the brush, giving a low, steady chuff to make sure they knew he was coming. he emerged into the clear, where they were, and blinked at them, golden eyes luminous in the dim light.

a female, unknown to him, both by face and by scent. he gave her a small smile. "out for a walk?" he asked casually, flicking an ear. "mind if i join you?" he wouldn't be able to be away from the plains for long, but perhaps there was a potential ally, in this woman.
Messages In This Thread
ella me levantó - by Catalina - July 27, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Aditya - July 27, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Catalina - July 27, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Aditya - July 27, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Catalina - July 27, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Aditya - July 27, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Catalina - July 27, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Aditya - July 27, 2018, 05:20 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Catalina - July 27, 2018, 06:01 PM
RE: ella me levantó - by Aditya - July 28, 2018, 04:08 PM