The Sunspire i don't mind, no i don't mind it, i would come back a thousand times
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Also tagging for reference, and set before departure.

Ever since the cat's attack Ibis had been very fragile. She hadn't realized how jumpy and nervous she had become, and likely wouldn't remember what had caused her anxiety later in life, but she was afraid to leave the den. The other children were often coming in and going out, and Ibis was coaxed out under the watchful eye of her mother or of Rannoch, but it wasn't long before she'd scamper back to the safety of the den. This placed her far from the other children most of the time, leading her towards a more solitary existence — it was lonely for the little performer.

Today was only marginally different. When she woke up from her nap she nosed at @Okeanos, only to find him missing. She rolled over, unfurled her little limbs, and found there was ample space. The other kids must have been outside. For a tiny moment (the kind that greets you when you first wake up) Ibis was sad that she was alone in the den and had forgotten all about the cat and her fear.

She got to her feet and left. Her little paws were not as little now, and she had more control over her limbs than before too. Soon enough she was pacing outside of the den in the summer sunlight. Ibis wanted to find her brother or her mom — and, being an absent-minded child, she headed along a random path without a care.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind, no i don't mind it, i would come back a thousand times - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 06, 2018, 01:36 PM