Felltree Marsh but i've wandered much further today than i should
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan nodded as she hopped up to follow him, looking relieved. aw, he was such a knight in shining armor. he'd tell sapphira about this when he got back-- bet she'd swoon all over that. saving kids? shit, he was so fuckin hot. 

oof, and then she asked what fuck meant. uh. tegan's lips tightened as he thought. oooooo, got it. "no! adults wanna tell you it's a bad word but it's not, they think it's some secret language that only adults can use-- but that's so untrue. so they'll tell you it's a bad word, but they're lying, they just want the word to themselves," he shared, eying her curiously, his tail flicking, "it can mean whatever you want it to mean-- like, when you're frustrated, or excited, or realize something, or just wanna describe something but can't think of the right word to call it."

this all sounded good to tegan, who saw absolutely no problem with children cursing-- as he himself was a children who cursed. "here, watch-- look at that fuckall rock over there," he said, pointing with his nose to some fuckall rock, "that's how you use it in a sentence."
Messages In This Thread
RE: but i've wandered much further today than i should - by Tegan - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM