The Heartwood i'm faithless now though we win
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
Private 
it was worse today.

terance felt a round of deja vu in the heart of sunspire today-- a strangely familiar sensation. perhaps it was the way he walked, or a sharp twinge in his shoulder in a particular location. he couldn't place it, he didn't know why-- but suddenly, despite his best efforts and collection exterior-- terance lost his mind.

he made himself an arts and crafts project-- held together by scotch tape and gluesticks-- and as soon as the sensation waved over him he was in a million pieces. a wracking breath shook his chest and he was suddenly tearing through the territory. seabreeze had gone for not even a month, and terance had been handling himself... well... but today it all came crashing down. 

he ran for days, literally, not taking even a moment to look back. he couldn't do this-- he couldn't bare to be in that territory any longer. if every stone would remind him of seabreeze and ibis and okeanos-- then he needed to be gone. rannoch would understand. he wasn't returning, he refused to do it. he would wander the wilds by his lonesome for the rest of his life. he lacked the emotional strength to remain any longer.

he reached the heartwood-- he knew this place well enough-- realizing only now how long he'd been running. and leaned against a tree, pressing his crown against the dark bark. taking in a sharp, shaky breath.
Messages In This Thread
i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 27, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 27, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 28, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 28, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 28, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 28, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 06:57 PM