The Heartwood i'm faithless now though we win
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
pulled into a trance of his own exhaustion and stress and grief, terance was entirely unaware of the approach of another wolf-- especially of this specific wolf.

it was always hydra. it was always hydra. 

he looked up, breathing uneven and heavy as he'd done nothing but move for the last few days-- if he'd stopped anywhere he didn't know, terance might've even blacked out for a majority of it. but here he was, and here was hydra-- as she always was. the fucking shadow. 

terance took a moment to turn to look back over his shoulder in case there was something or someone there-- but terance saw nothing. of course, hydra was referring to him, and he knew this, and so he just turned and stared at her. "i left you," he said, voice strained, "i don't want to be your problem." of course, hydra didn't ask how he was doing, or to explain anything-- not truly. he was just... tired, and sad and overwhelmed with emotion that he'd pushed down over the last few weeks. and he realized his answer was absurdly dramatic and emotional-- so he spoke again.

"there's nothing," he said, taking another deep breath before it steadied a bit.
Messages In This Thread
i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 27, 2018, 11:01 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 27, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 28, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 28, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - August 28, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Hydra - August 28, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: i'm faithless now though we win - by Terance - September 03, 2018, 06:57 PM