Phoenix Maplewood will I find you when the night is over?
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
yeah! I was assuming post-timberlake finding but keeping vague on that.
he arrives and settled close to her, and she could not offer words to the silence between them. his gaze settled not on her but the sun, and hers followed his. a moment passed until she could no longer look at the unblinking shape, and settled her gaze on him instead. she touched her muzzle to his shoulder, light, simple gesture that was withdrawn after a moment. something needed to break the silence that became almost a solid thing. 

"we'll need to establish a cache. the most fit need to hunt, and someone join Sebastian in gathering herbs. borders can wait. I want everyone close, the pups -"  she broke off, swallowing against the burning in her throat. blink, look back to the sun. "I could go to Easthollow." pride has no place here now, and they need desperately all the aid they can receive. she lapses into silence again, and imagines somewhere beyond the hiss and crackle of dying flames.
Messages In This Thread
will I find you when the night is over? - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: will I find you when the night is over? - by Aditya - August 28, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: will I find you when the night is over? - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: will I find you when the night is over? - by Aditya - August 29, 2018, 01:30 PM