Raven's Watch got my ticket for the long way round
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
stigmata - who generally took pride in his often accurate presumptions - found himself surprised by the milquetoast she-wolf's gravitation towards him, though outwardly he did not seem to react to her very gradual approach. only his eyes moved, darting to each of her gentle, color-washed features as he found her at a closer angle to be both older and larger than her timid posture had originally dictated. for a first impression he found her to be full of surprises, and the haggard dragoon wished to know if there were more.

his ears perked up, leveling his drooping muzzle as she addressed him. his head cocked slightly, and he regarded the wandering packwolf with a tempered expression. "you are well met, ruenna," he said with as much deliberateness as her advance; "from blacktail deer plateau."

the male licked his chops thoughtfully. "i am stigmata, from bearclaw valley." he would give as much as he received and (it seemed) no more - and though his answer wasn't exactly true at that time, it was still the truth to him. he kept his eyes on her, silent but not yet dismissive.
Messages In This Thread
got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - September 08, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - September 25, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 01, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 03, 2018, 10:55 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 09, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 09, 2018, 10:07 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 10, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 11, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 14, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - October 15, 2018, 04:54 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - October 17, 2018, 09:35 AM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - November 08, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Ruenna - November 09, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: got my ticket for the long way round - by Stigmata - November 09, 2018, 08:26 PM