The Sunspire Or as an indication, change the dedication
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Are you implying I'm not the most gracious of all wolves?  Though it was said fairly evenly, she put a vague hint of a faux-insulted edge to it.  Yeah, she was totally the most gracious ever.  Honestly, she thought most of the time she was pretty reasonable.  A little sharper edged than most, sure, but she hadn't gone full tilt verbal evisceration in a while...

After enough of a pause, she continued, Mm. For real though, I haven't had the best luck finding people when wandering.  Not that I was trying too hard.  Maybe there'll be better recruiting in that area. Or at least different ones.  I think heading towards a mountain might be a bit off the beaten path in most wolves' travels.  Speculation.  That's all it was.  She honestly had left all the recruiting up to other people (except trying to steal Corvus away from the Plateau, but member-thievery probably didn't count).
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Arbiter - September 16, 2018, 02:17 AM
RE: Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Or as an indication, change the dedication - by Arbiter - December 16, 2018, 02:18 PM