Sun Mote Copse and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
After he had visited the falls and watched them for a while Charon felt the urge to go north. He urged to see the ocean, for he had been away too long. Yes, he had visited it with Vela and Jarilo not long ago now, but that had only made him realise how much he missed it. How much he longed to return to it. Moonspear was a formidable territory and he would not trade his great mountain for something smaller and meeker, but at the same time he wished that his mountain bordered the ocean so that he could smell the salty ocean each night still.

As he made his way down into the copse, the roaring of the waterfalls put behind him, Charon saw a flash of something there. An animal? A wolf? His nose was overwhelmed by the pollen and so he stepped closer. Only when his nose was adjusted by the many plants that lingered here did he get a whiff of wolf. Charon chuffed to gather their attention, unaware yet who it was that was down here.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire - by Charon - September 27, 2018, 02:28 AM