Blacktail Deer Plateau So consumed by all this hurt
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She turned at his words, searching for any sign that he his words were false. At the next string of words, her eyes closed again. 

How can he not know?

"And why did she need your help, exactly?" She asked him without malice, her voice nothing more than tired. If he couldn't see what was in front of him, then Liri would not shame the Beta by revealing what was obvious - even in her anger. "Why not Issun or Siqsa? Or even a lone wolf? Why was it so important that you, a male who is already taken and will have a family of his own in the spring, be the one to give her children?" 

She strode toward him, standing toe to toe with the shadow as if daring him to deny it. The whole situation was pointless, she cared nothing about what position Grezig held in their pack. 

The fact that hurt her was that Kavik could have said no, he could have told her to find any other male as Liri would have, but he didn't. He agreed.

"If you ever..." Her eyes squeezed shut, her head falling forward wearily as the whisper left her lips. "If you ever agree to sleep with another woman, regardless of the reason.." 

She turned away, unable to finish, the thought enough to choke her words in her throat. Her eyes seemed to finish the thought as they met his own resolutely, promising that she wouldn't take this kind of slight again.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 10:42 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by Síff - October 12, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: So consumed by all this hurt - by RIP Kavik - October 12, 2018, 03:04 PM