Lost Creek Hollow i heard he lives down a river somewhere
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Honestly, she was glad it was over.  The waiting around had grated on her nerves pretty awful, but since things were finally winding down and entering this new phase of... Whatever would be appropriate.  Pack life maybe?  Something.  Whatever it was, she was just glad things were going to shift back towards something predictable, even if a few things had changed.  And now she was officially beta, and with Wraen gone, things were also looking less annoying to her.  That didn't mean she really had anything to say, though, merely dipping her head when recognized.

Of course, she too joined in the howl.  Though in the back of her mind she had to wonder if this would be an ongoing thing.  She had met the wolves of Sunspire as they were going to found their new home, and there she had helped, and now not even a year later they had relocated across the region.  Would it happen again or were they actually going to stay put this time?  Perhaps there was some sort of built-in wanderlust she just didn't really have.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Terance - October 15, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Arbiter - October 15, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Rueger - October 16, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Maia - October 16, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: i heard he lives down a river somewhere - by Breccan - October 17, 2018, 11:58 AM