Phoenix Maplewood theatre mix
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona softly dipped her head to the comment, "It is my duty, ma'am." She felt it was needed to throw in her own weight, especially as they fall in numbers. The wolf would put a paw in all that she could, hunting and guarding, and if the time called for it, she would try her best in the gathering of herbs, despite how confusing the plants seemed. They all looked the same...

She was inwardly startled on the question, but kept a neutral expression. The dark dame doesn't confront on her own wellbeing too much, seeing as her duties were more important then a few simple 'feelings.' She disregarded them, but overall felt she was doing alright, "I am doing fine, ma'am." Desdemona did feel rather rough in the beginning, she will admit. The travelling to Morningside from her original birth Pack took a toll on her, but as she fell back into ease in a habitual ritual, the stiffness and tiredness fell away. So she thought, as she didn't feel the soreness anymore.

"I am. I will always be grateful to Morningside." Desdemona added in a serious tone. She was thankful to have meaning again, and felt warm to the Pack. She was prepared to be loyal till the end, and even beyond. The slender fae hoped her actions were clear on the loyalty she holds for the pack and to the wolves.
Messages In This Thread
theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 16, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: theatre mix - by Aviana - October 16, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 17, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: theatre mix - by Aviana - October 18, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 19, 2018, 11:31 AM
RE: theatre mix - by Aviana - October 26, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: theatre mix - by RIP Desdemona - October 28, 2018, 08:33 PM