Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
a sharp elbow is thrown into tegan's ribcage, and he oofs and crouches forwards in a surprised pain. "br..oo..." he utters with a stoney gaze, shooting daggers right through the other guy. but he was making good points. whatever, he'd already fucked up-- time to go.

wait? fuck. go? go where? were these assholes really about to trespass? well, shit. tegan quickly put himself upright and started off after llew, his ears pinned to his skull. i mean, yeah, tegan was into fuckass shit just as much as the next guy-- even more, maybe-- but if towhee had taught him anything, it was that outsiders were not welcome inside pack territory.

and tegan was an outsider. 

he nodded solemnly (can't believe i just described tegan as solemn) as llew gave him a game plan, and then continued along. tegan could follow directions. phew. yeah. this was fine. tegan could do this. 

"full send," tegan muttered quietly under his breathe.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Tegan - October 21, 2018, 09:20 PM