Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
HOLY mother of FUCK. 

tegan could've expected 500 things out of this-- the first one was being eaten. he expected to get eaten above all else in this forest. or maybe ceara would magically appear-- a more optimistic approach. but never in his life did he think someone would pop out the woods and try to play? tegan stared in bewilderment at this admittedly kinda attractive even though tegan couldn't gauge her age and he didn't wanna come off creepy but also she looked like she was maybe bat's age and bat was of reasonable age but now all tegan could think about was bat and fuck was bat okay did she make it back okay did blackfeather capture her too fuck he hoped bat was okay fuck this isn't what he should be focused on youth. 

and then llew took off. fuck! that was bad news. it didn't cross his mind that he was the one that'd fucked up, just that there was something fucked up going on and tegan was about to be right in the middle of it. his fur had risen, fluffed up in maybe fear maybe defensiveness around his spine and shoulders. and then the voice of yet another! wolf sounded, cursing back at him and howling for backup. but she took off after llew. tegan was left alone in this moment to stand stiffly at stare at the youth-- who idk what was doing now but probably still being cute and lovable. tegan was left unscathed-- and without any immediate threats. good. he needed to keep searching for ceara.

"look-- i got shit to do-- call me though, aight? be safe-- we can pick this up later," he said with a playful wink, but tegan probably hardly looked attractive with all that fluffed up fur. and then he took off through the woods, peeling off and trying not to trip over anything fallen. he was gonna find ceara if it was the last thing he did-- and it very well might have been the last thing he ever did.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Tegan - October 29, 2018, 09:07 AM