Stone Circle another day, another question
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig dipped her head in respectful greeting to the alpha female that appeared. It had taken some time to get a response, but not too long. “Greetings,” she said. “I am Grezig, beta of the Blacktail Deer Plateau pack to the west of here.” She wasted no time in getting to the point, hoping to get some better information than what the creek pack had given her. “We’re caring for a pup named Illidan, some six or seven months old now. My alphas found him wandering alone when he was younger and took him in. I promised the boy I’d help find his family so that’s what I’m doing.” She took a breath. “Illidan has a dark face and white body. He is a coywolf. He was traveling with his dam and sire and his siblings. I do not know all of their names. He does not like to talk about his family much. He has a brother named Ephraim, sandy-colored. They might have come by some months ago, but I’m not really sure. I do not know exactly when Illidan became separated from them.”

She paused, trying to think of anything else to say. “This is important to me,” she added, her voice serious. “The boy is… the boy means a lot to me. If you could try and think back, think of a group of wolves traveling together…?” Her eyes found Valette’s for a moment, and then she looked away, giving the alpha time to think.
Messages In This Thread
another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 28, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 06:49 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 29, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 29, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - October 31, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - October 31, 2018, 12:50 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Grezig - November 04, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: another day, another question - by RIP Valette - November 05, 2018, 11:12 AM