Tormented Tarns you got time to reconcile with your fear
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Three packs, which added to at least the two others he was aware of further north past the mountains, made for a region that was positively teeming with wolves. How close together they were was another story, at least for part of them. Dirge found it intriguing that two would set up shop so close to one another and from there, made the decision that he would more than likely investigate them from a decent vantage point. And if there was a certain prowess to be found, that distance would serve him well. He wasn't keen on seeing teeth set to his hide.

”Oh, I'm sure there would be no shortage of sparring partners for you to find out west. Once you cross the river, you'll find a pack willing to waiting in a forest,” he said, thinking of Blackfeather Woods. He had never tangled with them, but Hydra had been keen a long time ago to fill him in of their demeanor. He had avoided them. ”There's another in the mountains beyond that, and at least two more packs I'm aware of on the other side of that.” Ceara lived in one, and the other he remembered from his own exploration of the hinterland a year ago and thought it still to be there.

”But if you follow the river northward, you'll find packs scattered about the length of the coast in either direction. I don't know much about them, but it would seem they come and go as they please.” Like the one that had been north of the weald that had simply disappeared. The one he had absconded away from with Nyx, too, and that rose a note of sourness to come and pass in his gut. If the wolf thought himself a capable warrior of sorts, Dirge was certain he would make do with what he could find.

word count: 312
Messages In This Thread
you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 04:02 AM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Tulimaq - November 06, 2018, 04:30 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Tulimaq - November 06, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Tulimaq - November 06, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Tulimaq - November 06, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Tulimaq - November 07, 2018, 12:10 AM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Dirge - November 07, 2018, 03:52 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Tulimaq - November 07, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: you got time to reconcile with your fear - by Dirge - November 18, 2018, 02:32 AM