Snowforest Taiga you dangle on the leash of your own longing
328 Posts
Ooc —
His suspicions were correct: Currituck wasn't originally a snow wolf. She was just like him, although her story seemed more sad than his. He couldn't imagine what it felt like to be given up by your own mother. At least he could comfort himself with the fact that he'd gotten lost. He hadn't been abandoned like Currituck... although no one had ever come looking for him, as far as he knew, so maybe he had.

Oh, I'm sorry she couldn't take care of you. Do you miss her? he wondered. Everyone missed their mom, right? Ephraim missed his, even though he couldn't remember her face or her name or her smell nowadays. I wasn't originally Drakru either, he revealed, swinging his tail amiably. It was something he liked to try to forget, but it was easy to talk to Currituck. I got lost in a big storm and they found me and took me in. I don't know where my family is... I don't even really remember any of them. It was partly due to time and partly due to trauma that he'd forgotten all their faces and names.

Yeah! he exclaimed when she repeated her title. Ephraim kom Drakru. Currituck kom snow. How would the snow wolves say it?
Messages In This Thread
you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Currituck - November 17, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 18, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - November 19, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 06, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - December 18, 2018, 10:45 AM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - January 21, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: you dangle on the leash of your own longing - by Ephraim - February 07, 2019, 12:24 PM