Fox's Glade silver basilisk
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Ah, fools, one of her favorite complaints.  Then I'll save you some future trouble and suggest you stay away from the Blacktail Deer Plateau wolves.  They are certainly not an intelligent bunch -- a new pack that formed to follow a cripple, and don't believe bears travel, among other things.  That grudge just wasn't gonna die.  The fact that they were theoretically allies? Didn't matter at all, it wasn't her decision to do so in the first place and now that the packs were so far apart it barely mattered.  Oh if only she knew the drama that had recently occurred there, she'd be sharing those hilarious (to her) tidbits with everyone!

She shrugged slightly, It was a bit more dramatic than I was expecting though, yes.  And though Treason didn't agree with Stigmata's actions, it had at least painted a mark on Laurel as someone to observe.  They could be their own downfall, as mentioned.

Then a slight frown.  She didn't like the idea at all that somehow they'd actually be successful at somehow being given something for nothing.  There was room for one wolf with plans in the pack and that was her -- they should stay out of her way and not interfere.  The one that matters values my service.  And honestly, she was pretty sure that Terance wouldn't be that easily swayed, would he?  Stigmata didn't need to know what had recently transpired in the pack, especially since he was heading off to places unknown. After her discussion with Indra about some of the history of Bearclaw, she knew they were potential trouble but she wasn't sure who to trust least of them.  Any could cause problems.  From their own mouths, I don't think they were ever a particularly logical bunch, even before you crossed paths with them.  Hindsight is always clearer, but I have no problem removing a hindrance if they prove to be one.  Especially if they crossed into her lane.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
silver basilisk - by Stigmata - November 20, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: silver basilisk - by Arbiter - November 22, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: silver basilisk - by Stigmata - November 22, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: silver basilisk - by Arbiter - November 25, 2018, 02:42 AM
RE: silver basilisk - by Stigmata - November 26, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: silver basilisk - by Arbiter - November 29, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: silver basilisk - by Stigmata - November 30, 2018, 01:46 PM
RE: silver basilisk - by Arbiter - November 30, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: silver basilisk - by Stigmata - December 06, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: silver basilisk - by Arbiter - December 08, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: silver basilisk - by Stigmata - December 15, 2018, 06:30 PM