Moonspear a revolution is one spin round
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
He wasn't up there alone long, at least not long enough that there were intrusive thoughts to come and pay a visit. Though this time, when he heard the steady approach of footfalls he may a point to look and see who it was—no sense in being caught off-guard twice in a week if he could help it. Jarilo was a welcome sight if he could have his pick of visitors, and the tip of his tail waved easily at the boy's approach. It probably wasn't fair to think of him as just a boy either—he had certainly grown leaps and bounds since the last time he had seen him.

”I did,” he answered smoothly with a nod of his head. ”Thought it best to stay in the company of familiar faces, though I'm guessing you didn't think I'd come back.” He hadn't planned on it, not at all, but then again he had never thought he would tire of swimming against the current of the stream he found himself in. At least he wasn't entirely foolish enough to believe that here was solid ground either; there was almost something palpable in the air weighing down on him here too, but just what he didn't know.

”It would also seem that you spent all that time I've been away growing. I don't think you were quite as tall the last time I saw you. Do you still terrorize the borders on the daily?” He forged ahead in asking questions instead, letting a smile play easy on his features.
Messages In This Thread
a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 01, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 03, 2018, 01:56 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 01:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - December 12, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 04, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 13, 2019, 11:53 PM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - January 22, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - January 30, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Dirge - February 07, 2019, 01:04 AM
RE: a revolution is one spin round - by Jarilo - February 18, 2019, 10:46 PM