The Tangle The night was heavy and the air was alive
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She needs help, and he seems to be ready to give it. Maybe the forest is his home - it appears to provide ample shelter, not that the girl has any concept of such things. When he indicates that he can bring her to the cliffs she looks in the direction he indicates and murmurs, That's the wrong way, except that she does need food and rest and she can't really say no. I... she starts to explain what she means but, thinking of her failed effort to find her dad, how far away her mom must be, how worried -- she loses that spark that gives Ibis the desire to speak.

She's dwarfed by the older boy, which would've intimidated her had she not been so pleased with the company. He was bigger so he exuded more warmth, and he was as welcoming as the forest considering all she'd been through. If he was offering her help, she'd take it - so she pressed herself against him again and murmured, I am l-lost, I... I need...

But before she could finish the thought, her tiny body sagged softly to the dirt beside him. Little Ibis had passed out.
Messages In This Thread
The night was heavy and the air was alive - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 03, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: The night was heavy and the air was alive - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: The night was heavy and the air was alive - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: The night was heavy and the air was alive - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: The night was heavy and the air was alive - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: The night was heavy and the air was alive - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 03, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: The night was heavy and the air was alive - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 08:33 PM