Heron Lake Plateau Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers?
408 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He certainly wasn't killing this conversation. If Quixote was a pessimist, Sequoia was certainly the opposite. She saw (or at least tried to see) the best in everybody that she met. So far, only her litter mates had managed to avoid that, unfortunately for them. Quixote seemed like he was personable enough, and she thought he was doing a fine job. Then again, she didn't really know what it took to be a good leader... but if he still had the pack, he must have been doing something right! Seq smiled as he explained that he would mess up eventually, and she shrugged. Nobody's perfect. Except Sequoia, of course. She could do no wrong!

Quixote asked what Sequoia was interested in, and this was a topic she could blather on about for days and days. Oh! I really like exploring, but I think I like recruiting the most. Wildfire is training me to be an ambassador like she is. I also like... talking to others. Making them feel better and helping them figure out how to solve their problems. I think I want to be a counselor, too.
No longer speaks Trigedasleng regularly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers? - by Sequoia - January 18, 2019, 03:49 PM