Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

He stalked don from the mountains, looking for water to sip from. A place to rest. His adventure across the mountains had been enough, and he'd thought much about that Tundrian, oh the language didn't go amiss. Nae, the barbarian had kept to himself what he thought. And he'd keep it that way.

He stole down, body fluent and powerful yet elegant and lithe in its own way. No like hulking forms of warriors nor the petite forms many caregivers and naturalists own. Just right for him and his activities, exploration was a side hobby. He loved teaching, oh how that strange wolf had let him show that side. Teaching was his true passion.

But, back to reality, Der was now weaving through the best tufts of grass and tree roots to prevent his falling into the pools around him. They were deep, dirty and looked very cold. Nothing like the springs back north. Here was shrouded in the darkness of the mountains. Unforgiving.
A noise had him alert, wondering who was here, it sounded like strangled drowning...but there was no thrashing of water.
Moving quicker now, Derg kept his tail high and dark eyes on the ground and trying to keep an eye out for whoever was there. There was a soft thudding sound, skulking through the trees, Dergs eyes were met with a figure, turning and twisting in massive leaps with that strangled screaming. Derg kept hidden, not daring to go forward. Not, at least, until at last the strange creature lay down -- really, he crashed down and decided to stay there.

Derg waited, perhaps ten minutes, before revealing himself to the small clearing. The others feet had sunk deep into the soft ground for wells of water had filled and there were larger natural puddles. Derg didn't approach the stranger, that would be stupid. Instead, he moved to find out why he was so erratic. Looking for evidence, his nose caught the scents of spittle and plant. He found globs of it, sniffing curiously. He didn't know what it was or what it could do, but he sure did not want to eat any.

Derg realised his back was to the creature.

​​372 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM