Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

Time slowed down, he could hear the discreet sounds of a form dragging itself up. He was frozen like a rabbit in headlights.

His head was turning, but his body was too slow. The weight of the creature came crashing down on Derg and made his hinds buckle, and in his panic tried to scramble away but only made his front end come crashing down too. His head hit the floor and his tooth sliced into his lip, sending blood spraying across the floor.
A yelp of shock cut the tension and gave way to more frantic panic.

He struggled and writhed until the tang of iron urged the brute to collect his legs under himself and thrust his body up and forwards. He staggered with a snarl before turning his head to swipe at the creature -- who may or may not be attached to him. Either way, Derg would try to sink his teeth into the creature, if only to maim and cause sickening pain.

​​166 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM