Tormented Tarns “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.”
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
It's up to you where he catches you, if at all!

He dislodged himself, thankfully, but he lay there...laughing?!
This angered the feral beast enough so to launch another attack on the demented creature, but he was already rising to meet the slashing jaws of the nameless monster, a body jaunty in a disfigured action that reflected the mind of the creature.
Derg snarled before emitting his war cry of twisted and strangled sounds one may believe to be a tortured soul; for it was. 

He charged at the creature, jaws wide and aiming for that sweet spot that would cut the life from the body and lay the puppeted animations to rest.
This, however, would not be the case.

In launching the attack, the barbarian slipped on a glob of the putrid mess that had drugged the creature, causing his leg to skid out under him. But he was still propelling forwards, jaws still wide and going for that kill, for the sweet nectar of the lunatic that tasted as foul in his mouth as dirt. Time was slowing, he was falling but moving forward, the psycho was there, perfectly in reach, but so far out of grasp.

189 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
“Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Scarecrow - December 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 12:59 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 07, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 08, 2018, 03:24 PM
RE: “Doin’ my Spooky Boopy dance, tonight.” - by Derg - December 28, 2018, 03:07 PM