Phoenix Maplewood These Are My People, These Are My Friends
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
The Easthollow wolf paced herself as she approached the border of Morningside. She was grateful for her previous visit to the marsh just south of the territory, it made finding the allied pack easier. She had been staying at Lost Creek for the past couple of days learning about the territory and pack before growing satisfied and went on her way. The Hollow was only a little closer that Easthollow's territory, but every bit helps when it came to these long trips.

Growing within a few yards of the border, Ira came to a stop and tipped her head back to announce her arrival. The only wolf she had met from Morningside was Aviana, and after recieving news that she had been or still is a higher ranking wolf within the pack, she could only hope she would not mind her visit. Maybe she would be lucky and the female would be the one to answer her call? She kept her questions in mind, but had to remind herself that Valette requested a favor of her too while she was visiting. All of which could be dealt with once she made it past the greetings. 
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads