Sun Mote Copse Island breeze and lights down low
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Private 

She hadn't been to this side of the mountain in a long time, but she was exploring her new territory and decided to just follow the barrier mountains and see where they took her. Ever since her conversation with Jarilo, she found herself growing increasingly more curious about all the places around Moonspear that she didn't know. 

Her exploration eventually dumped her off into a bright, wooded area. The trees did little to shelter the ground here, so a pretty hefty collection of snow had started to form. She had kind of gotten used to it since she lived in the mountains now, but she still couldn't quite shake her displeasure at walking through the cold, wet stuff. It was pretty quiet other than the sounds of scurrying woodland creatures, and she wasn't sure how much she liked it. She never much cared for quiet; it was kind of boring. She padded through the forest anyway, searching for something interesting to brighten up her afternoon.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan took past the plateau today, trying to forget all of the demons that were haunting him the last few weeks.

no, scratch that, there were no demons. tegan was fine and dandy and completely okay. right? whatever, he was trying to convince himself he was okay. maybe he'd talk to raven about it... maybe he wouldn't. he wanted to talk to finley about it more than anyone-- but he didn't want to worry his mom. he couldn't do that :/ 

traveling was the best way to do that. he left without @Bat this time, not on purpose but just trying to give her some space should she need it. he knew he was kind of a dick the other night... he'd explained himself by now but that wasn't the point. anyway, here tegan went, to the east... and, yeah. the east. he didn't have a destination in mind. but then! aha! tegan spotted a treasure.

"aye!" he called out to the bracken fae, remembering that bod and that face right away. typically tegan wasn't phenomenal with the names of randos, but this one stuck because it was so weird. "speedy, right?" he asked as he began to pad towards her... unless she was hostile or something, "it's me-- tegan, i helped you get outta the cliffs!" he hoped she remembered him. but, then again, how could anyone forget a face like this? 

he paused a few steps before her, tail waving amiably at his hocks, lips curled in a friendly smirk. what a handsome menace.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It turned out that she didn't have to search very long because her exploration was soon interrupted by a greeting from the scout that had helped her find her way out of a tricky situation. Speedy wagged her tail in response, a friendly smile crossing her face. Yeah, Speedy, she answered. Yeah, I remember. That was kind of a fun time, well, not counting the being lost thing. She had learned to be a little more careful now, but not much. Mostly, she just knew the area better than she did when they first met.

How have you been, Tegan? she asked, taking a seat in front of him. It had been a while since that day she had followed a rabbit and stupidly ended up lost. She wondered what he had been up to. She could still smell the same pack on him, so she assumed that hadn't changed, but being a scout probably meant things didn't often get boring.
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
AH i didn't realize it was my turn

"aye, you're never truly lost with me, babe," tegan shot back with a wink and a wide smirk. oh boy that was gross. i hated typing that. tegan's probably really proud of that, but i am not a fan. he moved on though, not smothering her in... flirtations. or whatever.

"i been good! doing big things, how about you?" he asked, grey tail wagging behind him, "you're with moonspear?" that last bit was a comment-- he recognized the scent. damn, he wondered if she knew the triplets-- if she would get in a good word with them... that he was worthy of the cerberus.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
No worries!! <3

Speedy laughed a little at his first statement, a smile remaining on her face afterwards. Is that so? she asked playfully, remembering how fun their back and forth had been the first time they met. 

She was glad to hear life had been good for him. He seemed like a good guy, and she thought he deserved it. Then he mentioned her being with Moonspear, and she nodded. Yeah, I've been there for a little bit now, she replied. She had been reluctant to join a pack and had remained lone for the entirety of the summer and fall, but the cold weather forced her to join for safety through the winter. She was mildly surprised to realize just how much she missed it, and she had no intentions of leaving anytime soon. 

Wanting to continue her exploration, she walked towards Tegan, smiling sweetly at him as she passed right by him. She stopped and turned to look at him over her shoulder, eyebrow raised, her invitation to go for a walk clear.