Ankyra Sound long and weary my road has been
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the boy's mind was a maze, and he rarely allowed for his thoughts to find a way out. it was best for everyone involved if he held his tongue with a clenched jaw and a steely gaze. the name that was offered by the stranger had a peculiar sound to it. the wildling rolled the sound of it through his mind several times before he twisted a single ear atop his head to listen to his mother. she offered the names of their surroundings with ease – as though she had been doing it her entire life.

then, she introduced herself and offered the boy's name with her own. illidan dipped the end of his muzzle downward in a stiff nod. he drew a salmon-colored tongue along the dark hairs of his muzzle. with formalities out of their way, he wondered if they would continue to talk about the wolves on the cliff. surely, his mother had to have been crafting a plan against them. they had caused a great deal of misery for them, after all. while illidan had not had to endure the hardship himself, he felt associated by mere word-of-mouth. if they had caused pain for those who were pledging themselves to his mother, then they would need to be dealt with.
Messages In This Thread
long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 12, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 12, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 09:40 AM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 13, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 13, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 14, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 15, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 16, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Illidan - December 17, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Eurycrates - December 27, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: long and weary my road has been - by Caiaphas - December 29, 2018, 04:32 PM