Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Svalinn, storm-whipped and terrified, moved quickly with the covert rescue troupe. Every bit of him felt electrified and on edge, letting every sound strike him as an eerie cry and giving every shadow around him a set of flashing teeth. Though his head jerked in erratic swings - attempting to level every sensory disturbance with his frantic stare - and he felt like he might just vomit his hammering heart, he never lost faith in their goal to rescue Rosalyn or in Caiaphas, the most cunning of them all. This, being on foreign territory under threat of capture or death at any moment, fearing every second since breaching their borders for his life, would be worth it because what they were doing meant something.

Rusalka hadn't done the first wrong.

Suddenly there is a howl, calling the cliff wolves to this spot, and Svalinn felt like lightning had struck him. His teeth shone in the darkness, and he prepared to have a set of cleaving jaws on his hide at any second.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Svalinn - December 17, 2018, 05:53 PM