Ankyra Sound you left me in the dark, so darkness i became
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
157 Posts
Ooc — Van
*uses this so we don't have to pretend they've met in future threads* This doesn't have to be long, but I did want a thread with you <3

It was the sneezing that drew the "at-that-time" young gamma in; brash and investigatory. He trotted towards the source of the noise— toting along a twiggy piece of driftwood he'd been previously preoccupied with— and only paused when he realized the other teeny bopper wasn't someone he was familiar with. A newcomer, then, and worth a greeting more personal than a bop on the head with his chewing stick. Which was what he had intended to do, had this been someone like Raleska or Illidan.

The golden boy dropped his misshapen toy, lifting his tail into a dominant wag, and trotted forward with the intention to unabashedly meet her with a probing, snuffling muzzle. He wasn't being rough, but he was certainly being overly forward, and anyone wary of a gawky, snaggle-toothed teenager would disagree with his choice of approach.
Messages In This Thread
you left me in the dark, so darkness i became - by Tunerk - December 18, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: you left me in the dark, so darkness i became - by Svalinn - April 05, 2019, 11:39 AM