Phoenix Maplewood And some I had to leave behind
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
A usual routine, and a usual patrol. A never-ending track that was stuck on repeat, but she didn't attempt to fix the broken record, and continued onward. Only when she heard a voice, oh-so familiar, did the record pause. She of course, immedeitly turned to run toward the familiarity, as Desdemona's heart beat wildly, and she felt an excitment that disappeared since childhood. She thought, it couldn't be, could it?

She emerged from the woods, jades giving a guarded look at the two figures, before relaxing once she realized who one of them was. Though her back bristled when one wasn't familiar, as she clearly gave a hostile appearence toward Vegas. On the other hand, Desdemona looked at Sunny and felt warm, that someone finally came back. There was no one with him, Aviana nor' any of the pups. But that was okay, she thought, she was happy that one turned back, "Sunny."
Messages In This Thread
And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 26, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 10:50 PM