Phoenix Maplewood And some I had to leave behind
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Jades were locked onto the lone wolf, occasionally glancing at Sunny, but she dare not break away from him despite looking feeble enough to cause no harm. The whole time did she guard these borders alone, and kept away the loners, that she had a fierce possesiveness over it, that no one was allowed. Even when he started to wander away, she kept a focus on, to indicate he was not welcome in the woods. She only felt at ease, when he disappeared in another direction. The upright, and hostile look had faltered, to the usual submissive look she had when Morningside was still alive and active, and looked softly at the other before her.

"I'm sorry." Was all she could muster toward her leader, and she did not blame them for leaving. Desdemona didn't draw out further on why she left, but apologized and gave a meekly bow of the head. She thought she saw him, the same look, and the same eyes from a year ago, who vanished, without a word. And like him, she left without a word, in the hope it was him, and in the hope to mutter the same words she said now, i'm sorry. But he wasn't there, and there was no scent, she only ended up chasing a ghost.

The darkened wolf listened, and nodded in an understanding. She had lived here through this winter, and knew of the struggles it was, especially alone. While she managed to keep the intrudered out, so did the prey stay out. It was a struggle, to find a rabbit, or a badger, not even a mouse came to be. Though she understood, she couldn't help but feel bitter. Not bitter about being left alone, but how they left. Everyone held a special place, for the name Morningside, and to her, the woods and the name, held a deep value with her. It held a new beginning, a new morning, and a freedom she did not have before. She felt oh so, reluctant to leave, even knowing, those who were here, moved onward to a place of comfort and salvation.

But was it the same for her?

Would it be the same?

It didn't feel the same.

Her home, feels here. She had a pause, and a saddened look toward him.

Her home, and what was her family, was here in these woods.
Messages In This Thread
And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 26, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 10:50 PM