Phoenix Maplewood And some I had to leave behind
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She didn't know how he thought of her apology, but if Desdemona did, she wouldn't blame him, and only say it was her, who did it first. Out of selfiness of the past, she left without a word, and worried the rest. She knew the feeling, of wondering where they went, where could they be, and if they were okay. Could they be alive, and are they near? She held regret, that the dark fae did the same to him, and to the others. They experienced it with Aditya, after all.. Though what mattered, she thought, that all were alright.

She felt soft on him, and nodded, "I would appreciate it." She doesn't want to leave the forest, but there are days, she feels it's to empty. Desdemona sometimes saw the ghost trails of the pups and the others, but she had to remember, they moved on, but they are still alive and near. She was at least gratful, this means that they are alive and well, and perhaps even close enough for a visit. Maybe she too, should make sure that the Pack is an alright place, "I believe you." And most of all, she knows his- their desire for Morningside to come back. She would be here, waiting for that day, for them to reclaim what was lost.

"I wish you well." Desdemona didn't know how heavy he felt- for she was more relieved he was okay, but saddened, it might be a while for another reunion. She didn't think, that missing a friend would be painful. It was a new feeling- that she hated and loved.

i'd love another one!
Messages In This Thread
And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 25, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Vegas - December 26, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - December 26, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - December 29, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 12, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by Sunny - January 13, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: And some I had to leave behind - by RIP Desdemona - January 13, 2019, 10:50 PM