Thunder Dome motion gives up on you in the end
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
he was quiet - good, stigmata thought. it meant he was capable of non-reactionary thought, and it was a trait the warhound could foster and hone if given the chance. he returned his eyes to the young wolf's face, felt pleased that his gaze was not met, and then became further amused by the simplicity that ventured out of his mouth when he finally did speak.

why?

"i must admit i do not see much in you," he observed quite frankly; "but all wolves deserve at least a passing glance, if not a bit of consideration, no matter appearances." his gaze raked pointedly over the drab, reedy wolf, who could use a few solid meals and a staunch grooming. there was a lost luster to that brown, he was sure. "you have the same chance to impress me as all the others," stigmata continued, seeming rather indifferent. "and if you could manage to succeed, well... i am thoroughly - deathly - protective of the ones i deem worthy. of the ones that belong to me."
Messages In This Thread
motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 29, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 29, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 30, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 30, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 12:37 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 01:21 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Stigmata - December 31, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: motion gives up on you in the end - by Redshank - December 31, 2018, 09:42 PM