Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Okay, yeah, it was definitely fun watching his gears turn.  See, this was why having the name Treason was fun.  It'd get all kinds of weird reactions depending on how she was introduced and whether or not they ever realized it wasn't bestowed on her by someone else.  It was just too bad it wasn't really a reoccurring thing -- people were only surprised once.

It did give her a bit of an idea, a new game, shuffle the deck a bit.  The devious grin spread a little more, and with a few catlike swishes of her tail, she replied, You said had a lot to bargain with, didn't you?  Make it worth my while to tell.  She was also really curious if given that as an option with no further direction of what that might be.  No matter what he did, it had to be less boring than sitting around until she got so bored she fell asleep.  And if he opted for nothing, she'd be well within her rights for some faux-pouting.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 15, 2019, 12:46 AM