Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
If it's just a little name, then it should be easy for you to find something, shouldn't it?  She wasn't asking for too much, now was she?  Just something.  But the fact he actually got up and started over definitely got her attention.  Instead of continuing to roll about on the floor, she shifted more towards her stomach, head raised as she watched him.  

He got closer and she let him, and the closer he got, the more curious she got in turn.  Honestly, it was a little exciting that he actually appeared to be doing something other than moping about feeling sorry for himself.  

And maybe he wasn't entirely a wuss, because he actually did got through with something, reaching out to touch the side of her face, which she did sort of lean into, eye on that side mostly closed, with what might have been a little hesitation on her part.  Or at least it might seem that way.  With Treason, showing her affection was probably a little bit like petting a shark -- there were teeth just right there beneath the surface.   She was trying to keep herself on a leash, that she didn't just react before she knew where Terance was going.  At least she didn't seem put-off by it at all, but at least for now her desire to not just ruin things probably made her seem a bit meeker than would be usual for her as she let him lead -- to see if it was just that taste or a little more.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 15, 2019, 01:44 AM