Jade Fern Grove [M] i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
There were a few things fighting within her -- her own desire to control versus wanting to see what he'd do, her own bitey nature.  Probably other things too, so it was probably a good thing that she was clear-headed through this.  Sure, she'd expected something more impersonal, if that would be even the right word, but she wasn't gonna complain.  To a certain point, hadn't their little agreement removed quite a few of the boundaries? It did at least in Treason's eyes, as she wouldn't have suggested it if she'd found him particularly offensive in some way.  She wasn't that desperate.

And there were definitely some things that were clear or becoming clear.  She liked attention.  And she could only keep herself quiet and passive for so long.  As he moved to her throat, a quiet growl burbled up in her chest, but she still allowed him access.  Nothing about her other body language said it was much of a warning.  Conflicting instincts told her it was both okay and dangerous -- she'd chosen to let it continue but was at the positional disadvantage laying where she was.  Treason shifted slightly as he continued so that she could reach out with a forepaw to try to hook him closer, so that she could rake her teeth through the thick fur of his neck, accompanied by another growl.  Well, assuming Terance didn't freak out and back up the moment she started moving in possibly unpredictable ways.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wanna play the beautiful game while i'm in brazil - by Arbiter - January 16, 2019, 11:30 PM