Blackfoot Forest Where's your kingdom? What's the matter?
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
there was no cheer to the wolf ahead of him, but as his advance was not yet spurned, stigmata was inclined to take advantage. he came within several bounds of the virile wolf, seeing now the white grin of fur across the male's chest and the plethora of scars that tattooed him. signs indicative of wolf who was either stupid or unlucky, and the warhound would want to find out which it was. "a great many things, i am afraid," he said almost gravely, halfway between playing with his food and swallowing it whole. "for now, i will settle for information."

he kept his posture loose, though it was near impossible for the iron-made wolf to appear entirely non-threatening. perhaps when he was dead, and maybe not even then. "those mountains are mine, you see," he continued casually, without grandiosity or humor, and he gestured towards the sunspires. "and i have come to see if the valley harbors anything of... use."
Messages In This Thread
Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 04, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 07, 2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 08, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 08, 2019, 10:20 AM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 08, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 11, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 12, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Stigmata - January 14, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Where's your kingdom? What's the matter? - by Corvus - January 14, 2019, 02:27 PM