Stone Circle tell everybody i'm on my way
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Vespera began curling her lip just enough to reveal her fangs a bit. The female was getting more and more agitated by Alya. Vespera had so badly wanted to snap at her face, but each time the thought would storm into her mind, the winds would be calmed for she remembered she was in the presence of Valette. The young female closed her eyes and made a sharp inhale before exhaling slowly and quietly to calm her boiling blood. The young female was able to slowly open her eyes to reveal a more calmed gaze, but deep in her eyes were lingering emotions of annoyance and loathe. "I want to make this clear. Don't. Tell. Me. How. I. Should. Act." Vespera was aiming for Alya to hear, the female was able to hold back a growl and it came out more of a mumble, but she was able to make her words sounds defiant, though she wasn't trying to intimidate the female, she was just making sure she didn't have the last word. Vespera flared her nose one more time before her attention was caught by Nikai, the male was requesting that the two of them could stay awhile. Red flags were setting off in the young female's mind, even if she was the first to come and see Nikai and Alya, she was still wary of strangers. Nikai wouldn't be a problem to the female, but Vespera was still skeptical of Alya, she figured they wouldn't hit it off so she secretly planned to avoid her to stay away from any future conflict since one, Vespera wouldn't care for it, and two, Valette could get involved and she would get the blame. The young female was starting to space out a little since she was coming up with dozens of different scenarios with detail, but she was snapped out of this trance when Valette spoke her name. Vespera realized that her head had moved itself to where she was looking at the ground a bit, realizing this, she snapped her head up at Valette. The alpha had explained that Niaki was her son and that his sister had sadly passed but her name was given to Keen. Vespera's ears twitched when she mentioned her other children and this made Vespera wonder, how many children did she have? Vespera turned her head towards the two wolves as Valette offered them something to eat, but Vespera's eyes couldn't help but notice Nikai was missing a leg, though Vespera didn't look long enough for them to notice and she shifted her gaze back up at them.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 08, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 08, 2019, 05:59 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 08, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 07:29 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 09, 2019, 03:07 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Vespera - January 09, 2019, 06:22 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Alya - January 09, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by Nikai - January 10, 2019, 07:27 AM
RE: tell everybody i'm on my way - by RIP Valette - January 10, 2019, 02:12 PM