Felltree Marsh alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
just as he was ready to follow her into the area that he assumed to be her specialty, she asked him if he knew where any moss or water was. then, she went so far as to think that he might know where there would be willow bark. if it hadn’t been clear before, it certainly should have been in that moment; illidan knew next to nothing about herbs and plants. she could have been providing him with things that would have suffocated him in his sleep, and he’d have been none the wiser about it.

“uh… i live by the ocean. there’s water there? and i passed a pack that had some willows just that way,” he mentioned before gesturing toward elysium. then, he squinted his eyes at her, and his lips drew into a thin and straight line. “what’s a tree gonna do for me?” he then asked in a tone that suggested he wasn’t sure about any of this bark and water nonsense.
Messages In This Thread
RE: alone and only a sojourner in the land, without friends or the need of them - by Illidan - January 18, 2019, 10:49 PM