Arrow Lake darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
he listened faintly to the moon-ribbed sylph, focusing more on finding her a spot well into the borders and opposite to where his pack slept, unwilling to impose on them more than he already had. this benevolence would soon be ending, given the season and his incessant need to compete, but her gender alleviated a good sum of the woes he had about having company again, and he knew if this were vonn's brother, he would not have shown the same hospitality.

"and if he presents me with less than three, what do i tell him then, hm? your sister lied to me? she said you would do better?" he drawled, coming to stop not far into the treeline - to a small winterworn copse where his comrades frequented, and where she would be surrounded by the deep scents of diaspora, that would ward off any smart creatures from adventuring this place.

"it sounds as if you have not even seen him for some time," he rumbled, having picked up on the phrase "If my brother is still the wolf I grew up with..." "why not boast about something you actually know," he invited her coldly; watching her with the pitiless, glittering stare of a snake, and motioning for her to take refuge in the area which she was allowed. then he reclined on his haunches, because he wasn't about to let a stranger go unsupervised on his premises.
Messages In This Thread
RE: darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied - by Stigmata - January 21, 2019, 12:09 AM