Lost Creek Hollow ain't been sober, since maybe October of last year
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she settled more comforatbly on her haunches, ignoring stoicly the hunger that flared at the sight of the disheveled woman tucking into the bird - she'd had worst. she nodded at the woman's answer, having not previously heard of the pack and wondering how long it had stood. mona withdrew from the meal; the bird had been quick to disappear into her maw. the observation was accepted with a slight dip of her head, it was obvious her scent had not lingered here long. "something similar. my pack sometime following a fire; I'd left to search for the missing. after a few months on my own, I found Rannoch and he invited me here." a brief, clinical description off all that had occured. there was a bitter taste on her tongue at the thought that she'd been able to summarize months of loss and grief in a few sentences. she meant to ask another of the light questions that lingered, but only swallowed in an attempt to wash away the bitterness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ain't been sober, since maybe October of last year - by Dawn - March 22, 2019, 10:06 PM