Arrow Lake But you and I, we're pioneers
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
for a while after he was spent, stigmata simply clutched his provisional lover and panted over her shoulder as the euphoria quelled. they were attached more intimately than perhaps either had been prepared for, and when he could finally recollect his wits about him, the general treated her with surprising tenderness in the aftermath of their tantric merging. he understood deeply that this was her first coupling, and though it was not in his nature to wonder if she had enjoyed it or not, he did want to express his appreciation for her bodily sacrifice.

he began to groom her until they came undone, and even after he seemed keen on remaining devotedly close. because even though stigmata himself had fathered children before, he had not anticipated how different those times would feel when compared to this one. he seemed to sense takiyok's exclusive trust in him more than anything else in this situation, and it was a weight he willingly - albeit unexpectedly - accepted with a grateful tongue and servile mien.

when some time had passed with the basilisk outstretched and watchful at her side, stigmata yawned and angled his crown towards her again; wagging his tail coyly as he tried to catch her eye. "once more, to be sure?" the wolf smirked, brimming with hormones and feeling in that moment that he was prepared to chase takiyok to the ends of the earth and back if she required it.

you can archive here, or post once more!
Messages In This Thread
But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - January 29, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - February 13, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - February 14, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - March 09, 2019, 07:46 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - March 19, 2019, 10:53 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Stigmata - April 02, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: But you and I, we're pioneers - by Takiyok - April 02, 2019, 11:13 PM