Redhawk Caldera on the bones of my enemies
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
thanks for joining :D definitely a blast from the past, even though Charon doesn't remember :')

Although the King held memories of Olive and Dakarai and their family, he didn't remember much specifically. Even if he would've been able to remember anything, then it was unlikely that he'd remember the small child when he laid eyes on the greyscale adult. A flash on his left side at first as he looked around, and only when he tilted his head did his good eye find the other's form. Scars littered his form but Charon knew better than anyone that that did not make you a warrior or a vicious man necessarily.

His tail twitched in anticipation which of those the man was. For some reason his first association when he picked up his scent was Potema. His heart skipped a beat. Was she still somewhere? He could not quite place why the scents reminded him so much of his dear friend. He waited, watching to see if the other would approach or stay at a distance and go his own way. Maybe he would get his answers, then.
Messages In This Thread
on the bones of my enemies - by Charon - January 30, 2019, 05:05 AM
RE: on the bones of my enemies - by Aries - February 08, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: on the bones of my enemies - by Charon - February 12, 2019, 05:26 AM
RE: on the bones of my enemies - by Aries - February 23, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: on the bones of my enemies - by Charon - March 02, 2019, 03:00 PM