Two Rivers Isle i kissed a girl
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
tag for @Minori all pp has been approved on both ends <3
set before this thread
Oh how she wished to raise the spirits of her pack, or what was left of her pack. This trio was Kamiki, this was her family and she was not going to see them with sullen faces the entire time they looked for a new home until they could fly away to complete their dream once more. 

So it was decided. Yes, she knew that the ebony girl had not taken a shine to her. it was no secret that she did not like the way she touched Issun nor did she like the way she was so casual with her caresses or bumps But to her it did not matter. A smile spread across her lips as she moved, using her nose to track the pale eyed woman and her efforts were rewarded in ten fold. Not only had she found Minori but she was alone, why, she was not entirely concerned about that but she could not help but wag her cream tipped tail in enthusiasm.

With silence she stalked her as one would a rabbit but her black rabbit was a but bigger so she had to be stealth. When she was within touching distance she let her presence be known with a gentle nip on her tail before she pressed her slightly smaller frame flat against the other girls side, moving all the while to cut her off and be directly in front of her. When she stopped she gave a playful wag of her tail and a gentle smile. Then she spoke softly, one single word. Her name.

"Minori."
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Minori was deep in thought, pondering the receipt turn of events. If everyone hadn't up and abandoned them they could have stuck it out for the winter but their recruits had turned out to be deserters, liars and users. Now Kamiki had once again failed to start and Issun was destroyed which left her feeling even worse because she wasn't good at comforting anyone. 

It was the inner musing that prevented her from realising Takara was stalking her. When she felt teeth nip her tail end she jumped, ready to fight before she felt Takara pressing against her side. It was affectionate, it was intimate, it was adorable and....it was weird and threw her off balance. "Have I asked you not to touch me before Takara? Because if not...please don't touch me" she growled softly giving the other woman a slight glare "I could have hurt you, you know. Stalking up on a trained soldier like that. Seriously." she scoffed and shook her head, the bad mood now making her treat Takara much more meanly than she probably would have.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Her reaction was not the one she had expected, so not what she had in mind when she let her mouth close on the warrior's tail. The bard thought she would get teeth, she though the sound that would come from the ebony woman's chest would be a thunderous growl. Instead the growl was soft, nonthreatening but the words were chastising. She was being asked not to be touched again, what was the big deal with her affection? "It is not something I can easily remember," she smiled but her head tilted slightly to show her curiosity to the unsaid sentence. 

She bounced on her paws as those green eyes glared at her, she was not phased by such a look. Right, don't sneak up in a trained warrior. She could get hurt, what was she? 5 months old, a child to be chastised? Nope, not at all. A smile creep up on her face, one of mischief and things to come. She wanted to tease, to pock and prod. She wanted to find every button she could press under this beautiful woman's fur. "I was able to sneak up on you just fine, oh trained warrior." It was spoke softly but she knew what she was doing. Oh yes, she was poking the dragon but she did not care. Their minds needed to be elsewhere, not dwelling on the broken dream that was Kamiki, that was when she moved.

Soft laughter fell from her lips as she pounced, literally pounced. She gave the signs she watched felines do, things she found comical. She lowered herbody slightly, keeping her rump and waving tail in the air. She gave a little wiggle, then sprung like her body was made of a pent up coil.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Honestly the first thing Minori thought was that the woman was nuts. Her scolding was met with quick witted retorts and smiles and humor which Minori was annoyed to find caused a surge of laughter to rise up that she quickly stomped out like a dangerous flame. She watched with scrutinous eyes as every mean work she said seemed to rile Takara's thirst for mischief up and she slowly got the feeling that the woman wanted her to grow annoyed.

Takara taunted her and teased about how she had snuck up just fine and Minori balked, mouth opening and then closing as her nostrils flared, eyes going dark for a few moments as she felt a flare of frustration. She would have attacked, a low growl had started in her chest but was quickly stopped as Takara stuck her ass in the air and wiggled it "What...what are you-" she began to ask as a giggle escaped and then was cut off as she was tackled by the oddest woman she had ever met. She grunted as she rolled onto her side under Takara and then sucked in a breath releasing it in a surprising burst of laughter. She squinted her eyes shut and truly laughed her tail beating the ground until she finally took a breath "What was that? I don't know about you Takara" she snorted but her voice was considerably warmer than before.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english