Silverlight Terrace what do you want from me?
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Her brother, he might not have recognised, but Charon instantly knew that he faced someone he knew somewhere deep down when he watched the moonlight illuminate her fur as she wandered across the terrace close to his home. Ears perked forward, only to see another wolf approach from a different angle.

Eyes were pulled to the constellation-like freckles. His gaze followed the specks on her fur and then were distracted once more by the figure coming down the slopes. He chuffed to grasp the attention of the constellation wolf and called out, Someone's following you. Then gesturing to wolf number two. Maybe they were already acquainted, and Charon wasn't even sure why he cared at all -- maybe the faint reminiscence the girl brought along? -- but there it was. He kept heading towards her, though eyes were trimmed on the third wolf that was headed there. He blinked as he watched her stumble and no longer felt quite as threatened, honestly, even though she broke into a run towards constellation wolf soon after.
Messages In This Thread
what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 14, 2019, 04:31 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - February 14, 2019, 04:44 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - February 14, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - February 27, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - March 09, 2019, 02:41 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - March 09, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - March 29, 2019, 04:39 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Tuya - April 01, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 03, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Cassiopeia - April 20, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: what do you want from me? - by Charon - April 28, 2019, 03:46 PM